Commentary & Analysis
Cal Thomas is an American conservative syndicated columnist, pundit, author and radio commentator.
Gwen Ifill is moderator and managing editor of "Washington Week" and senior correspondent for "The PBS Newshour."
Christiane Amanpour is the anchor of ABC's Sunday morning political affairs program, "This Week with Christiane Amanpour."
David Gregory is moderator of NBC News' "Meet the Press."
John King is CNN's chief national correspondent
Bob Schieffer is the anchor of Face the Nation.
Louis Peck is a contributing editor to CongressDaily,
Dave Ross is a talk show host on Seattle's KIRO-FM radio station
The latest news from the 101st U.S. senator -- WTOP's Capitol Hill Correspondent Dave McConnell.
News for the federal manager and those who do business with the federal government.
Daily pay and benefits news for federal employees and retirees.
Top Government News
- SEC to require mea culpas in some big settlements
- Ark. AG seeks to uphold verdict against J&J
- US senators urge Kerry to review Honduras aid
- Brazil lawmakers OK bill for treatment of gays
- Brazil protesters keep up pressure on government
- Broad gains for stocks...Chrysler recalling older Jeeps...G-8 aspires to tighten tax laws
Today on the Hill
Federal News Radio
- Proposed commission would give teeth to cost-saving ideas
- Contractors with security clearances lack path to report problems
- Whistleblower suit leads to $12M false claims settlement by SAIC
- USPS reaches energy reduction goal ahead of schedule
- 29-year-old NASA engineer going where no one has gone before
- EPA CIO Jackson returning to private sector
- Pentagon urges workers to delete secrets found in public
- Intel chief wrongly claims government wasn't collecting data on millions
- Federal market regulators collect big paydays, gift cards at taxpayer expense
- DOE risking taxpayer dollars in project tied to Obama donor, watchdog warns
- DOJ spent $58 million on conferences last year, prompting Senate inquiry
- Danger Will Robinson! NASA can't manage computers, cyber threats effectively
- Domestic news roundup: Judge denies request for delay in Fort Hood trial
- House votes to ban abortion after 20 weeks
- House passes 20-week abortion ban 228-196
- Judges, judges, judges
- Poll: Americans view GOP in less favorable light than Democratic Party
- CBO: Immigration bill would save $197 billion by 2023
- Boehner assures colleagues: No immigration bill without majority GOP support