A Marketing Resource for Washington DC Area Businesses
A topical marketing resource, developed and written by a team of experienced federal marketers who help companies reach the federal government.
"Like" the glass-enclosed nerve center on Facebook!
Follow one of our various Twitter accounts
Sign up for email and text message alerts.
Top Business News
Washington Business Journal
- FCC pledges to consider petition on Washington's NFL team name 'on the merits'
- Bank of America rolls out new security chip on debit cards
- Treasury upheld in case over Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac profits
- Morning Loop: Jeff Bezos and Mickey Mouse make nice (for now), and will federal workers get paid tomorrow?
- How Children's National Medical Center says it would use the Walter Reed space
- National roundup: FCC woos TV stations for upcoming spectrum auction (Video)
- GreenTech Automotive reports $47M raise in SEC filing
- It's TechTober in Virginia
- Why some federal employees might not get paid Thursday
- Alba Osteria owner Hakan Ilhan to open French restaurant in Mount Vernon Triangle
- Who in the region makes Forbes 400 richest Americans list?
- 6 ways to handle a crazy, demanding, out-of-control schedule
- Harris Teeter to carry wine-cola in a can
WTOP Saves You Money
DC Marketing Pro
- 10 Ways to Screw Up Your Federal Marketing (and How to Avoid Them)
- Three Public Relations Practices To Enhance Your Marketing Strategy
- Effective Social Media Marketing From Adidas At The World Cup
- By the Numbers: Web Video is The Content King
- How to Write and Distribute Your Press Release in Washington DC
- Is This a Business Fail or a Brilliant Marketing Strategy?
Federal Marketing Insights
- Are You Prepared for the Future of Federal Marketing? This Video Interview Can Help
- Federal Marketing Video: How to Effectively Use Lead Generation
- New Federal Marketing Video: Digital and Social Media Strategies
- How to Get News Editors to Read your Press Releases and Return your Calls
- New Video Series: Communicating to the Federal Government
- Federal Branding vs. Federal Marketing: Know the Difference
, October 1, 2014
Now: 67 °FToday: Mostly cloudy with a shower in places
Hi: 74 °F | Lo: 57 °F