A Marketing Resource for Washington DC Area Businesses
A topical marketing resource, developed and written by a team of experienced federal marketers who help companies reach the federal government.
"Like" the glass-enclosed nerve center on Facebook!
Follow one of our various Twitter accounts
Sign up for email and text message alerts.
Top Business News
Washington Business Journal
- What your cat photos can tell you about online privacy
- Some good news out of the U.K. for Peter Greenleaf's Sucampo
- Retail sales forecast revised lower
- WeWork conversion of office to micro apartments approved by Arlington
- Microsoft reports lower profits in wake of Nokia acquisition
- Samsung's new ad takes a shot at Apple's planned iPhone 6
- LinkedIn to pay $175M to buy B2B marketing startup Bizo
- Mail crawl: D.C. is No. 1 for late mail delivery
- New beer hall for Dupont, a restaurant named for Boss and other new restaurant news
- Chef Troy Williams to open two spots on H Street NE
- Buyer found for Donald Rumsfeld's Kalorama home
- Ben's Chili Bowl ready for Reagan National Airport
- Backyard chopper: How one CEO will cut his two hour commute to 11 minutes
WTOP Saves You Money
- Fair Trade brings big sales and a clear conscience
- SEC votes to end $1 a share for some money funds
- Retail trade group reduces annual sales forecast
- Review: Fire phone, an improvement on the familiar
- Seniors share homes for cost saving, companionship
- Ultra high definition TVs boost LG Display profit
DC Marketing Pro
- 10 Ways to Screw Up Your Federal Marketing (and How to Avoid Them)
- Three Public Relations Practices To Enhance Your Marketing Strategy
- Effective Social Media Marketing From Adidas At The World Cup
- By the Numbers: Web Video is The Content King
- How to Write and Distribute Your Press Release in Washington DC
- Is This a Business Fail or a Brilliant Marketing Strategy?
Federal Marketing Insights
- Federal Conferences Can Take a Cue from Mainstream Conferences
- ?Same As It Ever Was? vs. ?Change?
- Integrated Marketing Applications for Federal Marketers
- In Federal Marketing, HOW You Deliver Your Message Matters!
- Using Sponsored Content to Achieve Your Federal Marketing Goals
- You Might be in Federal Marketing if?
, July 23, 2014
Now: 88 °FToday: A thunderstorm late this afternoon
Hi: 93 °F | Lo: 75 °F