Search Result

Search Tags:  carbon monoxide

3 taken to hospital with apparent CO poisoning

Wednesday - 01/22/2014, 06:20pm EST

Tags: police

6 exposed to carbon monoxide at local Hair Cuttery

Six people were exposed to carbon monoxide at a Hair Cuttery location in Gaithersburg, Md.

Saturday - 12/14/2013, 03:01am EST

Tags: Hair Cuttery

CO leak at DC school sends 7 to hospital

Friday - 10/25/2013, 07:40am EDT

Tags: D.C. Fire and EMS,

How safe are those back-up generators?

Montgomery County Fire and Rescue Assistant Chief Scott Graham says generators should never be used in an enclosed area.

Sunday - 10/06/2013, 07:27pm EDT

Tags: carbon monoxide detectors, gas leak, Paula Wolfson


Staying warm, and safe, heating your home this winter

Local fire officials are reminding residents that when the time comes to break out the generator, be sure to use it properly.

Sunday - 10/14/2012, 11:13am EDT

Tags: generators,

Family taken to hospital for CO exposure

A family of five was transported to the hospital Sunday morning for carbon monoxide exposure.

Sunday - 07/01/2012, 10:48am EDT

Tags: Prince Georges County Fire, Mark Brady

Md. man dies after carbon monoxide exposure

The Frederick County Sheriff's Office says a 43-year-old Lewistown man has died after being exposed to high levels of carbon monoxide.

Friday - 04/06/2012, 10:04am EDT


Family found unconscious from carbon monoxide exposure

A family was taken to the hospital Tuesday morning after being overcome by carbon monoxide in their Fort Washington home.

Tuesday - 02/07/2012, 08:11am EST

Tags: Fort Washington

Defective heater to blame for carbon monoxide scare

A defective water heater caused a carbon monoxide scare in Georgetown and sent one woman to the hospital Friday.

Friday - 01/27/2012, 07:44am EST

Tags: Georgetown, D.C. Fire and EMS