PARKVILLE, Md. - Fire officials say an auto repair shop employee was injured when a car he was working on caught fire.
The fire occurred Friday afternoon at the Mr. Tire on Harford Road in Parkville.
According to the Baltimore County Fire Department, the fire was contained to the vehicle and brought under control within 5 minutes. The employee suffered non-life- threatening burns and was taken to Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center. The fire was ruled accidental.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Check out the most expensive home for sale in the U.S. (Video)
Germany seizes the pet after the Biebs fails to get it from customs.
Something unusual: Acupuncture for ailing sea turtles. (Photos)
While waiting for help, one man chose to entertain himself.