Comment
8
Tweet
2
Print
RSS Feeds

Man suffers shock while hanging Christmas lights

Monday - 12/16/2013, 10:40pm  ET

NORTH BEACH, Md. (AP) -- Anne Arundel County officials say a man was seriously injured after suffering an electric shock while putting up Christmas lights at a home in North Beach.

Fire officials say the man was on a ladder when it somehow came into contact with a power line. It happened in the 1000 block of Walnut Avenue in North Beach late Monday afternoon.

A Maryland State Police helicopter transported the man to the Prince George's Trauma Center.


Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.