Comment
0
Tweet
0
Print
RSS Feeds

Md. man burned when propane fireplace malfunctions

Monday - 10/14/2013, 8:26am  ET

PASADENA, Md. (AP) -- Anne Arundel County fire officials say a Pasadena man suffered serious burns when his propane fireplace malfunctioned.

Fire department spokesman Lt. Cliff Kooser tells The Capital (http://bit.ly/19ERBXT ) that firefighters responded to a report of a propane explosion on Shoreside Trail in Pasadena on Sunday afternoon. He says crews found a 55-year-old man suffering from burns to about 15 percent of his face and head.

Kooser says the man was taken to John's Hopkins Burn Center in Baltimore with serious injuries that are not thought to be life threatening.

___

Information from: The Capital of Annapolis, Md., http://capitalgazette.com


Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.