ANNAPOLIS, Md. - Anne Arundel County fire officials say a natural gas leak prompted the evacuation of two Annapolis shopping centers.
Fire spokesman Lt. Cliff Kooser says about two dozen stores were affected and utility crews are on the scene at the Forest Plaza and Festival Riva centers on Forest Drive.
Kooser says no injuries have been reported. The fire spokesman said the leak was reported about 2:30 p.m. Baltimore Gas and Electric spokeswoman Rachel Lighty says crews have not found the source of the leak. Lighty says the leak was reported following a fire Sunday morning at a store 89 Forest Plaza and natural gas service has been stopped while crews search for the source of the leak.
(Copyright 2011 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Dave Chappelle is making his big comeback soon.
As part of his campaign, the cat promises to sleep most of the day.
Drones, airliners and fighter jets at the Paris Air Show. (Photos)
Kim Kardashian gives birth to first child a few weeks early.