(Also please note that by logging in through the links in the upper right hand side of the website, you can now modify your accounts to include avatars and screen names.)
The following guidelines still hold true:
- The views and opinions expressed in these comments belong to the people who write them only.
- Be nice. Be reasonable. Be intelligent.
- No personal attacks, hate speech or threats toward private individuals, religious figures or other comment posters will be allowed.
- No suggestive or offensive language, including insulting other posters will be permitted.
- Posts should have a point and should have relevant content.
- No posts offering or advertising commercial products or services will be published on the site.
- If possible please check your spelling in a word processor. Nothing kills your credibility like bad spelling.
- Uppercase in text is the equivalent of SHOUTING. Comments in all uppercase are not allowed.
- Feel free to share your opinion or beliefs on an issue, but keep in mind, this is not a religious forum.
- Humor is welcome in appropriate situations, as long as it follows the other guidelines, however mean-spirited sarcasm is discouraged.
Top music stars are battling for your summer concert tour dollars.
Two brown bears rescued after 10 years in captivity.
Some cockroaches only take five years to evolve to avoid poison.
"Jenny from the Block" wants you to buy Verizon phones from her.