WASHINGTON - Christmas Day is one week away, but don't worry if you're not done shopping for gifts.
Retailers are eager for your business and many are offering deals, extended hours and other perks tailored especially for last-minute shoppers.
Here's a list of some of the best deals WTOP found:
- Abercrombie and Fitch: Get 40 percent off your entire online purchase through
Tuesday, Dec. 18. Use promo code 16540.
- Aeropostale: Get up to 70 percent off clothing for girls and guys. And if
you shop in store, print a coupon off Aeropostale's Web page good for $10 off
every $50 you spend, or $25 off every $100. The coupon is good through Monday,
- Amazon has a list of Top
Holiday Deals that it's adding to every day now through Saturday, Dec. 22.
- Banana Republic is offering 30 percent off your purchase in store or online
with code BR48HOUR. The sale ends
at midnight Tuesday, Dec. 18.
- Best Buy is offering free standard shipping on almost everything online - no
minimum purchase required - now through Jan. 2, 2013. Also, Tuesday, Dec. 18
is the last day of Best Buy's three-day sale in store and online.
- Bloomingdale's Very Merry Chic Sale runs
through Monday, Dec. 24 online and in-stores. Save up to 50 percent, plus an
additional 15 percent if you use your Bloomingdale's Card.
- Burlington Coat Factory: Get up to 70
percent off department store prices. Enjoy $5 off on Priority or Express
Shipping online on orders of $50 or more. Also, many stores are offering extended
hours now through Christmas Eve.
- Dick's Sporting Goods is offering "Christmas Countdown"
- Express has winter clearance up to 50 percent off. You can get $20 off a
$100 purchase now through Thursday, Dec. 20 in-store with a coupon, or online with a coupon code.
- At Hollister, you can get 40 percent off your entire purchase through
Tuesday, Dec. 18 online only. Use promo code 36540.
- JCPenney is offering 20
percent off all fine and fashion jewelry now through Monday, Dec. 24. There's
a separate deal for watches, where you can save as much as $50.
- Kohl's is promoting a Christmas Countdown Sale
that ends Monday, Dec. 24. Also, you'll get $10 in Kohl's Cash for every $50 you
spend now through Dec. 24.
- Most Macy's stores will stay open around the
clock the weekend before Christmas from 7 a.m. Friday, Dec. 21 though 7 a.m.
Sunday, Dec. 23 for last-minute shoppers. Some stores, including the Tysons
Corner Center location, will stay open another 24 hours straight from Sunday all
the way through Christmas Eve night.
- Old Navy: Save 25 percent with your Old Navy card, GapCard or BananaCard, or
save 20 percent if you don't use one of those cards. Offer good in stores with a
printable coupon and online with code ONHURRY. Ends Wednesday, Dec. 19.
- PacSun is offering a new, one-day-only deal every day now
Sunday, Dec. 23.
- Target has all sorts of deals that change daily, but here's one that will be
around for a few days. Get a gift card worth up to $130 when you buy a Dyson
vacuum. Offer expires Dec. 22.
- At Victoria's Secret, you can take 20 percent off a single clothing item or
pair of shoes online. Enter offer code FASHION20 at checkout. Offer
good through Wednesday, Dec. 19.
- Among the deals right now at Wal-Mart, you can get a $50 discount when you buy
any iPhone 5 or 4S in store, with a two-year-agreement.
(Copyright 2012 by WTOP. All Rights Reserved.)
The pope invited a teen with Down Syndrome up to his car for a spin.
Lil Wayne: I wasn't intentionally stepping on the U.S. flag. (Video)
Oreo's new flavor is getting a ton of buzz. So we tried it.
What can happen to you when you don't get enough sleep.