WASHINGTON - For those men who are lost souls when it come to improving their attractiveness, there are some proven ways to help improve what Mother Nature didn't give you.
According to AskMen.com, women find men with V-shaped bodies more attractive. Men can achieve this through exercise, or they can fake it by wearing the right clothes, including well-tailored blazers and v-neck tops.
Women also are more attracted to the broody look. A majority of women asked to rank photographs of men in terms of sexual attraction chose the broody or proud men. Apparently, smiley guys wind up in the hotel bar bonding with the bartender.
And, men, easy does it on the cologne. Wearing too much "eau de love" is considered a repellent.
The top 10 things to improve attractiveness:
- Remove excess body hair.
- Brood for short-term pairings.
- Smile for long-term relationships. It shows you're a nice guy.
- Wear shoes with half-inch heels. Women prefer taller men.
- Stand up straight. You appear more confident and dominant.
- Create a masculine jaw. Men with small chins can use facial hair to create a more prominent jawline.
- Use facial hair to promote symmetry. Facial symmetry may be a signal to woman that a man is healthy.
- Use clothing to create a V-shape.
- Don't put on too much aftershave.
Read more at AskMen.com.
(Copyright 2012 by WTOP. All Rights Reserved.)
Kim Kardashian gives birth to first child a few weeks early.
Miss Utah's 2nd chance at the pageant answer that went viral. (Video)
Katy Perry talks about Russell Brand and says she loves John Mayer.
Hop-heavy beers rule these rankings of the best in the U.S.