UPDATED at 9:30 a.m. Wednesday:
WASHINGTON - Roads closed because of high water and storm debris are reopening around the region.
WTOP has compiled a list of closures:
- No road are closed.
- Georgetown Pike is closed in both directions at Old Dominion Drive due to
downed tree and wires down.
Fairfax County has dozens of roads closed. The county is providing a list of what has reopened in real time.
Across Virginia, a number of roads remain closed. The Virginia Department of Transportation has posted a list of closures. Search by county to find out what roads are closed in your neighborhood.
Prince George's County
- Governor's Bridge Road (Bowie)
- Buck Lane (Upper Marlboro)
- Marlboro Race Track Road (Upper Marlboro) - closed at Md. 725, opened from
Equestrian Center Service Road to MNCPPC facility (Early Voting location) and
Prince George's County Soil Conservation Office. (Detour signs posted.)
- Md. 202 at Malboro Pike
- Md. 109 at Barnesville Road
- All traffic lights are working.
A number of roads remain closed in Montgomery County, according to a Tuesday night news release.
Anne Arundel County
- Md. 2 at Md. 408 is closed.
(Copyright 2012 by WTOP. All Rights Reserved.)