WASHINGTON - Many out-of-work professionals have been looking for jobs in their fields for a long time. But according to a new survey, 2014 could be a banner year for some.
Forbes says that software developers, market research analysts and training specialists top the list of professions that pay well, have added jobs for the past few years and look to keep growing in 2014.
The full list:
- Software developers
- Market research analysts and marketing specialists
- Training and development specialists
- Financial analysts
- Physical therapists
- Web developers
- Database administrators
- Meeting, convention and event planners
- Interpreters and translators
- Petroleum, engineers
- Information security analysts
Follow @WTOP on Twitter.
© 2013 WTOP. All Rights Reserved.