GIBSON ISLAND, Md. (AP) - Anne Arundel County firefighters say a woman has been injured in a house fire on Gibson Island.
Officials say the blaze was reported about 7 p.m. Sunday on Broadwater Way. Firefighters arrived to find a bedroom on fire.
It took 30 firefighters about 35 minutes to bring the blaze under control.
Officials say a woman was taken to a hospital for treatment of smoke inhalation.
The Capital of Annapolis) reports that the fire caused $75,000 in damage. Officials say the fire was caused by a malfunctioning electric blanket.
Information from: The Capital of Annapolis, Md., http://capitalgazette.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
The Nickelodeon star's antics continue in New York City.
The Galapagos Islands are now just a click away. (Photos)
Morgan Freeman can't stay awake during a TV interview. (Video)
"Sulu" weighs in on the actor filling his shoes in the new "Star Trek."