Editor’s Note: Help Wanted Highlight is an occasional, sponsored feature that highlights job openings at local companies.
Get the training and experience you need to jump start your career from a company that’s entrepreneurial, specializes in rentals, and is growing fast (that’s why we need you).
What You Get
- Most first year agents can earn $40,000+ the first year. Top salespeople can generate even more and make over six figures. Financial support may be available while training with Urban Igloo.
- Most commission-based companies will have you cold calling and sorting through hundreds of leads – not at Urban Igloo. Leads are handled by our call center then provided to you to go out and seize opportunity.
- A great introduction into the real estate industry – While obtaining their real estate licenses, Urban Igloo’s leasing agents obtain an incredible amount of hands-on experience that you can use to launch your real estate career.
- A fun bunch of co-workers in a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company.
What You Do
- With the leads that are provided, search our web-based property database and find the best matches. You’ll learn how to qualify prospects in order to maximize your time.
- Meet with landlords who come to us for help, or who you find on your own. Generate additional leads to maximize your business.
What You Need
- You are outgoing, hardworking and connect with people easily. It helps if you have a background in retail, sales, leasing, or real estate.
- You have access to an insured, clean vehicle.
- Your real estate license allows you to begin transacting. You can train in the meantime.
- You know how to get around Montgomery County. If you are from the area, even better, but it is not required.
- You are comfortable working weekends and getting paid on a commission basis. The more you put into it, the more you will make. Clients will search 7 days a week, you need to be ready for that.
To apply for this position, click here.