The National Weather Service says a Winter Storm Watch will be in effect from Tuesday evening through Wednesday morning as more than five inches of snow is possible for parts of Montgomery County.
The NWS says precipitation should start Tuesday evening and change into snow Tuesday night, then continue throughout Wednesday. Power outages are also a possibility:
… WINTER STORM WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM TUESDAY EVENING THROUGH WEDNESDAY EVENING…
* PRECIPITATION TYPE… SNOW.
* ACCUMULATIONS… MORE THAN 5 INCHES POSSIBLE… WITH THE POTENTIAL FOR SIGNIFICANT SNOWFALL SOMEWHERE WITHIN THE WATCH AREA.
* TIMING… PRECIPITATION MIXING WITH AND CHANGING TO SNOW TUESDAY NIGHT. SNOW CONTINUING INTO WEDNESDAY EVENING.
* TEMPERATURES… IN THE LOWER AND MID 30S.
* WINDS… NORTHEAST 10 TO 20 MPH WITH GUSTS UP TO 30 MPH.
* IMPACTS… DIFFICULT DRIVING CONDITIONS. HEAVY WET SNOW AND GUSTY WINDS COULD LEAD TO POWER OUTAGES.
A WINTER STORM WATCH MEANS THERE IS A POTENTIAL FOR SIGNIFICANT SNOW… SLEET… OR ICE ACCUMULATIONS THAT MAY IMPACT TRAVEL. CONTINUE TO MONITOR THE LATEST FORECASTS.
Can you guess why this pigeon is the world's most expensive?
Germany seizes the pet after the Biebs fails to get it from customs.
This fox plays like a cat when he gets his paws on a golf ball. (Video)
While waiting for help, one man chose to entertain himself.