Montgomery County Fire and Rescue Services were on the scene of an upstairs apartment fire at 4911 Battery Lane on Wednesday morning.
Firefighters busted out two back windows of the apartment before putting out the fire with high pressure water houses around 8:45 a.m.
The damage appeared to be contained to one apartment and nobody appeared to be injured. A resident of 4911 said the man who lives in the apartment typically walks to work in the mornings. His car remained in the parking lot.
Doctors saved this boy's life with a medical first involving a printer.
A Philly bike courier takes his cat on cycling adventures. (Videos)
"Jenny from the Block" wants you to buy Verizon phones from her.
Clothes have a starring role at the Cannes Film Festival. (Photos)