WASHINGTON - A fire at the Marlo Furniture in Rockville shut down Rockville Pike on Wednesday.
Traffic was stopped in both directions around 6 p.m. for the two-alarm fire that broke out on the second floor of the building and the roof, says Montgomery County Fire and Rescue. It reopened after 9 p.m.
About 85 firefighters were on the scene, fighting it from both inside and outside of the building.
One firefighter has been injured. The extent of his injuries is not known.
The store was evacuated and there were no other injuries.
Follow WTOP on Twitter.
(Copyright 2012 by WTOP. All Rights Reserved.)