FROSTBURG, Md. (AP) -- Investigators says overloaded wiring connected to kitchen appliances caused a weekend fire that destroyed a bar and grill in downtown Frostburg.
The Cumberland Times-News (http://bit.ly/1jWDkM2 ) reports that damage from the fire Sunday at The Dawg House on Main Street is estimated at $200,000. The business was formerly known as Duncan's Bar & Grill.
The state fire marshal's office says the fire displaced five people from second-floor apartments.
They say nobody was hurt in the fire.
Information from: Cumberland (Md.) Times-News, http://www.times-news.com/timesnew.html
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.