RSS Feeds

4 hospitalized after carbon monoxide exposure

Sunday - 12/1/2013, 10:19pm  ET

WASHINGTON -- Four people in Prince George's County are in the hospital Sunday night after they were overcome by exposure to carbon monoxide while working on a car earlier.

Prince George's County Fire says two people were working on the car in an enclosed garage on Cavan Court in Laurel, Md. Both were then transported to a Baltimore hospital with at least one in serious condition. Two women, who were also in the home, have been transported to a local hospital in fair condition.

Follow @WTOP on Twitter.

© 2013 WTOP. All Rights Reserved.