Inc. Magazine’s 2014 list of the country’s fastest-growing private companies includes 33 in the Washington area, including one in the top 5, and four in the top 50.
The annual list is based on three-year revenue growth.
The highest-ranking Washington-area company is Arlington-based Reliant Asset Management. The four-year-old company builds, acquires and leases commercial modular office buildings, schools and other temporary structures. Inc. says it has seen a three-year growth rate of 55,460 percent.
Far and away the fastest growing private company on this year’s list is El Segundo, California-based Fuhu, a company that makes an Android tablet for kids and a child-friendly Internet app. Inc. pegs its three-year growth rate at 158,957 percent.
Here are the Washington area companies on this year’s Inc. 500 list and their three-year growth rate:
- No. 68 Viderity, government services, 4,723 percent
- No. 81 Analytica, IT services, 4,056 percent
- No. 85 Tahzoo, advertising and marketing, 3,946 percent
- No. 158 Urban Investment Group, real estate, 2,526 percent
- No. 217 Obsidian Analysis, government services, 2,061 percent
- No. 446 Sol Systems, energy, 1.073 percent
- No. 488 Barbaricum, government services, 972 percent
- No. 525 Sanametrix, IT services, 907 percent.
- No. 675 Credence Management Solutions, 674 percent, government services
- No. 688 Skyline Innovations, 658 percent, energy
- No. 3 Reliant Asset Management, business products and services, 55,460 percent
- No. 18 Prescient Edge, government services, 11,498 percent.
- No. 22 sweetFrog Premium Frozen Yogurt, 10,372 percent, food and beverage
- No. 106 Patriot Group International, government services, 3,402 percent
- No. 117 hCentive, health, 3,214 percent
- No. 196 Aegis Corps, government services, 2,208 percent
- No. 201 Metis Solutions, government services, 2,171 percent
- No. 231 Pathoras, government services, 1,960 percent
- No. 232 American Wireless, telecommunications, 1,958 percent
- No. 242 Logical Paradigm, IT services 1,893 percent
- No. 256 Heartland Energy Partners, business services, 1,797 percent
- No. 286 Fonteva, software, 1,600 percent
- No. 307 LongView International Solutions, government services, 1,506 percent
- No. 330 Sev1Tech, IT services, 1,410 percent
- No. 341 Surefire Social, advertising and market, 1,372 percent
- No. 371 The RSR Company, government services, 1,280 percent
- No. 411 Knight Solutions, government services, 1,150 percent
- No. 449 OBXtek, government services, 1,065 percent.
- No. 39 Team Extreme Marketing International, 6,369 percent, consumer services
- No 177 Kamis, 2,369 percent, IT services
- No. 228 Strategi Consulting, 1,994 percent, IT services
- No. 306 StartFinder, 1,509 percent, human resources
- No. 333 Blueline Security Services, security, 1,401 percent
© 2014 American City Business Journals, Inc.