WASHINGTON -- Can you sum up your hometown in a slogan? One town in Maryland is hoping its residents can.
Poolesville is asking residents to take a survey to help in "branding" the town. The electronic survey allows one vote per household. The survey includes a set of suggested slogans, or residents can suggest their own.
Among the slogans listed for consideration:
- Poolesville, Maryland: Heart of the Ag Reserve
- Poolesville, Maryland: Small Town Character, Down Home Charm
- Poolesville, Maryland: Timeless Charm
- Poolesville, Maryland: Come Grow With Us
- Poolesville, Maryland: Heart of the Ag Reserve ... Come Grow With Us
"Ag Reserve" refers to the fact that the town is nestled squarely in the 93,000 acres of agricultural land set aside for preservation.
Residents have until June 5 to weigh in.
© 2014 WTOP. All Rights Reserved.