WASHINGTON - Last minute-shoppers are getting help in the form of extended store hours and discounts.
Do you have last-minute gifts? Probably. But worry not, here are some stores that are open nonstop, 24 hours a day, until Christmas Eve.
Yep, you read that right. The doors won't lock.
Click the links to be taken to store locators.
- Some Toys"R"Us stores (including Baileys Crossroads and Rockville) are staying open nonstop until 9 p.m. Christmas Eve.
- All Kohls stores in our region will stay open nonstop until 6 p.m. Christmas Eve.
- Three Macy's stores in the D.C. area - Columbia, Pentagon City and Tysons Corner Center - are open nonstop until 6 p.m. Xmas Eve.
- Some Kmart stores around the area are also doing nonstop until 10
In addition, retailers are so desperate for your dollar this year, they're ignoring the calendar. After-Christmas sales are already underway, and here are some of the best we found:
Target has Christmas clearance up to 40 percent off.
- At Crate and Barrel, winter
Clearance is as much as 50 percent off.
- Abercrombie & Fitch is having a Winter Sale with 50 percent off
in select stores.
- Gap is offering up to 60 percent off in
and 50 percent off online.
- H&M is advertising a final sale of up to
70 percent off in stores and online.
- Amazon's "Year
End Deals" are also as much as 70 percent off.
- Old Navy's "After Holiday Sale" means you'll find up to 75 percent off in store, and 60 percent off online.
© 2013 WTOP. All Rights Reserved.