Comment
0
Tweet
0
Print
RSS Feeds

Carbon monoxide cause of 2 deaths in Williamsburg

Monday - 12/23/2013, 2:48pm  ET

WILLIAMSBURG, Va. -- Williamsburg police say carbon monoxide caused the August deaths of two men in an apartment building.

Police tell media outlets that the deaths of 49-year-old John Raymond Norman and 41-year-old Adam Priesler have been ruled as accidental.

Norman was found in his apartment on the building's second floor on Aug. 11. The next day, Priesler was found in his second-floor apartment. Both men were pronounced dead at the scene.


Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.