WASHINGTON (AP) -- D.C. police say they're continuing to investigate an armed robbery of two diners at a restaurant and that no arrests have been made.
Police spokesman Araz Alali said no one was in custody Friday, a day after police released a video of an armed man approaching two men at a restaurant patio last month.
Andrew Swinson was eating with a friend at Pizzoli's Pizzeria in Logan Circle. He tells The Washington Post (http://wapo.st/1bcr95x ) that a man approached them, asked whether they had any money and told them not to make a scene or sudden moves.
Swinson says he appreciated that his friend asked the robber to take the cash from the wallets and to leave the wallets there, which the man did.
The men later hailed a police cruiser.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.