WASHINGTON - If you like music, motorcycles, parades and light shows, you're sure to find something to do this Memorial Day.
Check out WTOP's list of ways to honor those who have served for the U.S.
Almost all of the events listed here are free.
- National Memorial Day
Parade begins at 2 p.m. Monday.
- Logan Circle Memorial Day
Commemoration events begin at 1 p.m. Monday.
- Tours and a Memorial Day ceremony at President Lincoln's Cottage
begin at 10 a.m. Monday.
- Rolling Thunder motorcycle rally includes events throughout the weekend.
- Air Force
Memorial Wreath-Laying begins at 9 a.m. Monday.
- Alexandria Memorial Day Jazz Festival begins at 1 p.m.
- Arlington National Cemetery Wreath-Laying Ceremony
begins at 11 a.m. Monday. Attendees are encouraged to be there by 9:30 a.m.
- Falls Church Memorial Day Parade begins at 2 p.m.
Monday. Other events are planned throughout the day.
- Leesburg Memorial Day
Ceremony begins at 10 a.m. Monday.
- Manassas National Battlefield Memorial Day
Commemoration begins at noon Monday at the Groveton Confederate Cemetery.
Admission to the battlefield park is $3.
- Viva Vienna Festival runs through Monday.
- Annapolis Memorial Day Parade begins at 10
- Chesapeake Beach
Stars and Stripes Festival runs through Monday
- Fort McHenry Rangers and Fife and Drum
Corps will offer events at historic cemeteries in Baltimore.
- Loudon Park National Cemetery Monday at 9 a.m.
- Fort McHenry Monday at 9:30 a.m.
- Rockville Hometown
Holidays runs through Monday.
- Upper Marlboro Memorial Day
Ceremony at 10 a.m. Monday.
© 2013 WTOP. All Rights Reserved.