GAINESVILLE, Va. (AP) - Prince William County fire officials say a fire at a Burger King restaurant in Gainesville was found to be accidental.
The fire broke out shortly before 7:30 a.m. Sunday in the exhaust ducts of the restaurant on Linton Hall Road. Fire officials say grease accumulation in the ducts contributed to the blaze.
The fire caused about $10,000 worth of damage, and no one was injured. The restaurant will be closed until repairs are made and county officials grant authorization for it to reopen.
(Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Fans have hooked up RG3 and his fiancee for their wedding.
Scenes from last night's show and spectacle in Las Vegas.(Photos)
An 18-year-old creates a tiny device that charges a phone quickly. (Video)
J.K. Rowling scribbled notes and drawings in a first-edition copy.