WASHINGTON - The Maryland Public Service Commission will hold eight hearings where the public can share comments with power companies related to the recent derecho.
The dates and locations are as follows:
Potomac Electric Power Company
- Tuesday, Aug. 7 7 p.m. - third-floor Large Hearing Room Montgomery County Office Building 100 Maryland Avenue Rockville, Md. 20850
- Wednesday, Aug. 8 7 p.m. - Rennie Forum Prince George's Community College 301 Largo Road Largo, Md. 20772
Baltimore Gas and Electric Company
- Monday, Aug. 13 7 p.m. - Joint Hearing Room Legislative Services Building 90 State Circle Annapolis, Md. 21401
- Tuesday, Aug. 14 7 p.m. - Paul C. Wolman Assembly Room War Memorial Building 101 N. Gay Street Baltimore, Md. 21202
- Wednesday, Aug. 15 7 p.m. - Banneker Room George Howard Building 3430 Court House Drive Ellicott City, Md. 21043
- Thursday, Aug. 16 7 p.m. - Hearing Room No. 106 Baltimore County Office Building 111 West Chesapeake Avenue Towson, Md. 21202
Potomac Edison Company
- Monday, Aug. 20 7 p.m. - Winchester Hall 12 East Church Street Frederick, Md. 21701
Southern Maryland Electric Cooperative, Inc.
- Wednesday, Aug. 22 7 p.m. - Commissioners Hearing Room Charles County Government Building 200 Baltimore Street La Plata, Md. 20646
Written comments will also be accepted up to Sept. 10, to the following address: David J. Collins Executive Secretary Maryland Public Service Commission William Donald Schaefer Tower 6 St. Paul Street, 16th Floor Baltimore, Maryland 21202
Follow WTOP on Twitter.
(Copyright 2012 by WTOP. All Rights Reserved.)
Emma Watson revels in her post-"Potter" freedom at Cannes.
To find their Mr. Darcy, one theater in Minn. has turned to a Mad Man.
More cursing happens in Maryland than across the Potomac River.
How much did a painting of a topless "Golden Girl" fetch?