WASHINGTON - Fairfax County Crime Solvers is seeking help in identifying men responsible for at least nine reported cases of indecent exposure on trails of the Cub Run Stream Valley Park in Centreville.
The victims in each case have ranged between 3 and 50 years old, and the incidents occurred while they were walking along the trails between Cub Stream Drive and Cranoke Street. Police think there could be more than one suspect involved in the incidents, with each acting individually.
The suspects are described as possibly white, with light to medium complexions. They may be 20 to 60 years old, 5 feet 7 inches to 6 feet 2 inches tall and 150 to 200 pounds. They at times have covered their faces and are typically located in secluded areas.
The dates, locations and times of the incidents are below:
- March 1, 2011 near Cub Stream Drive at about 3:30 p.m.·
- May 26, 2011 near Sully Park Drive at about 3:52 p.m.
- June 5, 2011 near Weatherburn Drive at about 1:30 a.m.
- July 16, 2011 near Deer Pond Court at about 12:15 p.m.
- July 27, 2011 near Stone Crossing Court at about 3:30 p.m.
- Sept. 5, 2011 in Cub Run Stream Valley Park at about 9:30 a.m.
- Nov. 19, 2011 in Cub Run Stream Valley Park at about 11:48 a.m.
- Jan. 7, 2012 near Cub Stream Drive at about 10:50 a.m.
- March 14, 2012 near Cranoke Street at about 1:30 p.m.
Anyone with information is asked to call (866) 411-TIPS, email here or text "TIP187" plus a message to CRIMES (274637). A $100 to $1,000 reward will be paid for information leading to an arrest.
Follow WTOP on Twitter.
(Copyright 2012 by WTOP. All Rights Reserved.)