WASHINGTON - Early voting is starting in Washington.
Monday is the first day voters in the District of Columbia can cast a ballot for the Nov. 6 election.
Residents who want to vote early can go to One Judiciary Square at 441 Fourth St. NW.All early-voting centers are open from 8:30a.m. to 7:00 p.m
Early voting centers in D.C.
- One Judiciary Square, 441 4th Street, NW. Open Monday, October 22 through Saturday, November 3. Paper ballots and touch-screen voting available at this location.
- Columbia Heights Community Center, 1480 Girard Street, NW
- Chevy Chase Community Center, 5601 Connecticut Avenue, NW
- Takoma Community Center, 300 Van Buren Street, NW
- Turkey Thicket Recreation Center, 1100 Michigan Avenue, NE
- King Greenleaf Recreation Center, 201 N Street, SW
- Dorothy Height/Benning Library, 3935 Benning Road, NE
- Southeast Tennis and Learning Center, 701 Mississippi Avenue, SE
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be
published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)