WASHINGTON - Early voting is starting in Washington.
Monday is the first day voters in the District of Columbia can cast a ballot for the Nov. 6 election.
Residents who want to vote early can go to One Judiciary Square at 441 Fourth St. NW.All early-voting centers are open from 8:30a.m. to 7:00 p.m
Early voting centers in D.C.
- One Judiciary Square, 441 4th Street, NW. Open Monday, October 22 through Saturday, November 3. Paper ballots and touch-screen voting available at this location.
- Columbia Heights Community Center, 1480 Girard Street, NW
- Chevy Chase Community Center, 5601 Connecticut Avenue, NW
- Takoma Community Center, 300 Van Buren Street, NW
- Turkey Thicket Recreation Center, 1100 Michigan Avenue, NE
- King Greenleaf Recreation Center, 201 N Street, SW
- Dorothy Height/Benning Library, 3935 Benning Road, NE
- Southeast Tennis and Learning Center, 701 Mississippi Avenue, SE
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
The Galapagos Islands are now just a click away. (Photos)
The Nickelodeon star's antics continue in New York City.
Star-studded event raises millions for AIDS research. (Photos)
A fallen police officer's daughter gets a swarm of support. (Photos)