WASHINGTON - Late-night study sessions and the soft light of a desk lamp can set the mood for romance, and some schools do it better than others.
InsideCollege.com polled its users to find which schools have a higher chance of finding your love.
The local schools that made the list (in alphabetical order):
- American University - Washington, D.C.
- Catholic University of America - Washington, D.C.
- Christendom College - Front Royal, Va.
- College of William and Mary - Williamsburg, Va.
- Georgetown University - Washington, D.C.
- Liberty University - Lynchburg, Va.
- Stevenson College - Stevenson, Md.
- George Washington University - Washington, D.C.
To see the full list of the best colleges for finding love, follow this link.
Follow WTOP on Twitter.
(Copyright 2012 by WTOP. All Rights Reserved.)
The U. of Oregon is cracking down on a fan favorite.
Lil Wayne: I wasn't intentionally stepping on the U.S. flag. (Video)
Woody Harrelson is hustling a new type of paper.
The pope invited a teen with Down Syndrome up to his car for a spin.