WASHINGTON - Late-night study sessions and the soft light of a desk lamp can set the mood for romance, and some schools do it better than others.
InsideCollege.com polled its users to find which schools have a higher chance of finding your love.
The local schools that made the list (in alphabetical order):
- American University - Washington, D.C.
- Catholic University of America - Washington, D.C.
- Christendom College - Front Royal, Va.
- College of William and Mary - Williamsburg, Va.
- Georgetown University - Washington, D.C.
- Liberty University - Lynchburg, Va.
- Stevenson College - Stevenson, Md.
- George Washington University - Washington, D.C.
To see the full list of the best colleges for finding love, follow this link.
Follow WTOP on Twitter.
(Copyright 2012 by WTOP. All Rights Reserved.)
Some cockroaches only take five years to evolve to avoid poison.
A study has a gloomy forecast for U.S. amphibians.
Top music stars are battling for your summer concert tour dollars.
Clothes have a starring role at the Cannes Film Festival. (Photos)