WASHINGTON - Late-night study sessions and the soft light of a desk lamp can set the mood for romance, and some schools do it better than others.
InsideCollege.com polled its users to find which schools have a higher chance of finding your love.
The local schools that made the list (in alphabetical order):
- American University - Washington, D.C.
- Catholic University of America - Washington, D.C.
- Christendom College - Front Royal, Va.
- College of William and Mary - Williamsburg, Va.
- Georgetown University - Washington, D.C.
- Liberty University - Lynchburg, Va.
- Stevenson College - Stevenson, Md.
- George Washington University - Washington, D.C.
To see the full list of the best colleges for finding love, follow this link.
Follow WTOP on Twitter.
(Copyright 2012 by WTOP. All Rights Reserved.)
Morgan Freeman can't stay awake during a TV interview. (Video)
"Sulu" weighs in on the actor filling his shoes in the new "Star Trek."
Star-studded event raises millions for AIDS research. (Photos)
She can sing, but can she act? Jewel takes on a famous role.