ROSEDALE, Md. - Baltimore County fire officials say a 17-year-old girl is in critical condition with burns from her waist up and two other teens are injured after someone poured gasoline onto a burning grill causing an explosion.
A group of teens was burning branches in a grill Wednesday night at a home in the 6000 block of Shady Spring Avenue in Rosedale when officials say one of them poured gasoline onto the flames to enhance the fire. Fire department spokesman Capt. Ross Cooke says the vapors exploded and burned three teens.
The teens, including a second 17-year-old girl and a 16-year-old boy, were taken to the burn unit at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center. Cooke says girl was released Wednesday evening and the boy is in fair condition.
(Copyright 2011 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Wounded vets say Segways help them see the world at eye level.
A funeral home offers a bicycle hearse and a casket that's a basket.
J.K. Rowling scribbled notes and drawings in a first-edition copy.
Scenes from last night's show and spectacle in Las Vegas.(Photos)