RICHMOND, Va. - Trent Williams went down towards the end of practice Tuesday and landed on his left wrist, the same one that he has had wrapped for all of camp.
"I stunned it a little bit, I'll be fine. It's nothing to worry about," Williams said. Mike Shanahan said he doesn't think it's too serious.
DeAngelo Hall had X-rays and an MRI on his ankle and said that he has sprained ligaments.
"It could take a couple days. It could take a couple weeks," Hall said. "They are cool with me sitting down and give it time to heal up. A lot of treatment and rest."
He also said that the ligaments are not torn and the ankle is definitely not fractured.
Other injuries to report Tuesday:
- Running back Chris Thompson had some soreness in his knee so he was given the day off.
- Safety Jordan Pugh was not feeling well and was held out some of the practice.
- LB Jeremy Kimbrough did not practice. He has a hamstring injury.
And Running Back Tristan Davis went into Mike Shanahan's office this morning and told him his heart wasn't into football anymore so he retired.
- Robert Griffin III was pretty sharp during his 7-on-7 drills. This afternoon he was 8 of ten during that time with a dropped pass.
- Kirk Cousins had a good today as well. He is working with the first team still in the 11-on-11 team drills.
- During the one-on-one drills, Santana Moss made a very nice one-handed grab over his shoulder on a pass from Griffin. After Defensive Backs Coach Raheem Morris bowed down to Moss, Santana said:
"I can't be covered."
Santana is having a good camp. He and Griffin have shown some pretty good timing and continuity early on. It looks like Griffin has that with a number of the receivers, especially the returning ones.
- Brian Orakpo continues to be very impressive so far. He looks like he hasn't lost a step at all coming back from the injury and you can tell that he's ready to go against an opposing offensive tackle. I feel sorry for whoever draws that assignment when they line up for real.
- The crowds have been very good for the first five days of camp. Another 7,000 people attended the afternoon practice.
© 2013 WTOP. All Rights Reserved.