WASHINGTON - Summer is here and for the Redskins, and their fans, that means training camp is fast approaching. The Skins will hold training camp from July 26 to August 14.
Of the practices, 13 will be open to fans, starting with the first practice on July 26. The annual Fan Appreciation Day will be on August 4.
Fans interested in going to training camp have to print and fill out fan invitations and bring them to Redskins Park. Fans should also bring any lawn chairs and blankets they'll need to the field.
The practices open to fans will be held on the following days:
- Thursday, July 26: 2:55 p.m.
- Friday, July 27: 2:55 p.m.
- Saturday, July 28: 2:55 p.m.
- Monday, July 30: 2:55 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 31: 2:55 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 1: 2:55 p.m.
- Thursday, August 2: 2:55 p.m.
- Friday: August 3: 2:55 p.m.
- Saturday, August 4: Noon. Fan Appreciation Day
- Monday, August 6: 2:55 p.m.
- Saturday, August 11: TBD
- Monday, August 13: 2:55 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 14: 2:55 p.m.
Follow WTOP on Twitter.
(Copyright 2012 by WTOP. All Rights Reserved.)