Ballot and comments from AP Pro 32 panel voter Dan Pompei of Chicago Tribune:
DAN POMPEI (Chicago Tribune)
1. Houston Texans -- By now Jim Schwartz should have received that fruit basket from Gary Kubiak.
2. Baltimore Ravens -- Converting a fourth-and-29 with the game on the line? Ray Lewis coming back soon? Terrell Suggs' miraculous recovery? Somebody up there likes the Ravens.
3. San Francisco 49ers -- Colin Kaepernick could be the spark that ignites the 49ers in the home stretch.
4. Denver Broncos -- Yes, they can win a defensive struggle, too. Look out for the Broncos.
5. New England Patriots -- They have won their last four by an average of 27.3 points.
6. Atlanta Falcons -- They can have the NFC South clinched by Sunday if they win Thursday and the Bucs lose to the Broncos.
7. New York Giants -- When they click, no team is better, as the Packers and 49ers could attest.
8. Chicago Bears -- Players are dropping like flies, but as long as the quarterback is still standing the Bears should have a chance.
9. Green Bay Packers -- It's hard for a quarterback to work magic when he's on his back for most of the game.
10. Cincinnati Bengals -- They have outscored their last three opponents by an average of 21 points.
11. Indianapolis Colts -- They apparently went through an entire rebuilding process before an egg timer could have gone off.
12. New Orleans Saints -- After a tough loss to the 49ers, they face a near must-win at Atlanta on Thursday.
13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers -- Now that the Doug Martin secret is out, it's been a little more difficult for the Muscle Hamster against those loaded boxes.
14. Seattle Seahawks -- If they lose Brandon Browner and Richard Sherman for four games, they may send several opposing receivers to the Pro Bowl.
15. Pittsburgh Steelers -- After Steelers players fumbled six times Sunday, butter has been banned from the team's pregame buffet.
16. Washington Redskins -- If we are not yet sure who this team is, we will find out in the next two weeks when they play the Giants and Ravens.
17. Minnesota Vikings -- If Adrian Peterson ever misses the team bus again, the Vikings should send a luxury limo to pick him up.
18. Dallas Cowboys -- They let RG3 come into their house and eat their Thanksgiving turkey.
19. St. Louis Rams -- There goes Janoris Jenkins with another Pick 6.
20. Miami Dolphins -- Their sprinkler system malfunctioned, but the Ryan Tannehill-led offense worked just fine.
21. Detroit Lions -- Did you know that Ndamukong Suh also was a kicker?
22. New York Jets -- Everyone is off the bandwagon now. Even Fireman Ed.
23. Buffalo Bills -- Stevie Johnson thinks Chan Gailey should stop calling plays. Chan Gailey probably thinks Stevie Johnson should stop talking so much.
24. San Diego Chargers -- If Norv Turner had a suspicion this was not his year, it has now been confirmed.
25. Cleveland Browns -- Beating the Steelers could have been the start of something good for the Browns.
26. Arizona Cardinals -- The last time they won a game, players had not yet started wearing pink for breast cancer awareness month.
27. Tennessee Titans -- The Jaguars removed whatever air was left in the Titans' balloon.
28. Oakland Raiders -- Despite a lot of changes, they still look like the same old Raiders.
29. Carolina Panthers -- Where has the Cam Newton we saw Monday night been all season?
30. Philadelphia Eagles -- It's too late for Bryce Brown to stop the ship from sinking.
31. Jacksonville Jaguars -- Chad Henne might have resurrected both a team and a career on Sunday.
32. Kansas City Chiefs -- Will Geno Smith be under center for the Chiefs in 2013?
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Cuomo to Kardashian: You might be breaking the law.
Something unusual: Acupuncture for ailing sea turtles. (Photos)
Can you guess why this pigeon is the world's most expensive?
Germany seizes the pet after the Biebs fails to get it from customs.