Ballot and comments from AP Pro 32 panel voter Dan Pompei of Chicago Tribune:
DAN POMPEI (Chicago Tribune)
1. Houston Texans -- By now Jim Schwartz should have received that fruit basket from Gary Kubiak.
2. Baltimore Ravens -- Converting a fourth-and-29 with the game on the line? Ray Lewis coming back soon? Terrell Suggs' miraculous recovery? Somebody up there likes the Ravens.
3. San Francisco 49ers -- Colin Kaepernick could be the spark that ignites the 49ers in the home stretch.
4. Denver Broncos -- Yes, they can win a defensive struggle, too. Look out for the Broncos.
5. New England Patriots -- They have won their last four by an average of 27.3 points.
6. Atlanta Falcons -- They can have the NFC South clinched by Sunday if they win Thursday and the Bucs lose to the Broncos.
7. New York Giants -- When they click, no team is better, as the Packers and 49ers could attest.
8. Chicago Bears -- Players are dropping like flies, but as long as the quarterback is still standing the Bears should have a chance.
9. Green Bay Packers -- It's hard for a quarterback to work magic when he's on his back for most of the game.
10. Cincinnati Bengals -- They have outscored their last three opponents by an average of 21 points.
11. Indianapolis Colts -- They apparently went through an entire rebuilding process before an egg timer could have gone off.
12. New Orleans Saints -- After a tough loss to the 49ers, they face a near must-win at Atlanta on Thursday.
13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers -- Now that the Doug Martin secret is out, it's been a little more difficult for the Muscle Hamster against those loaded boxes.
14. Seattle Seahawks -- If they lose Brandon Browner and Richard Sherman for four games, they may send several opposing receivers to the Pro Bowl.
15. Pittsburgh Steelers -- After Steelers players fumbled six times Sunday, butter has been banned from the team's pregame buffet.
16. Washington Redskins -- If we are not yet sure who this team is, we will find out in the next two weeks when they play the Giants and Ravens.
17. Minnesota Vikings -- If Adrian Peterson ever misses the team bus again, the Vikings should send a luxury limo to pick him up.
18. Dallas Cowboys -- They let RG3 come into their house and eat their Thanksgiving turkey.
19. St. Louis Rams -- There goes Janoris Jenkins with another Pick 6.
20. Miami Dolphins -- Their sprinkler system malfunctioned, but the Ryan Tannehill-led offense worked just fine.
21. Detroit Lions -- Did you know that Ndamukong Suh also was a kicker?
22. New York Jets -- Everyone is off the bandwagon now. Even Fireman Ed.
23. Buffalo Bills -- Stevie Johnson thinks Chan Gailey should stop calling plays. Chan Gailey probably thinks Stevie Johnson should stop talking so much.
24. San Diego Chargers -- If Norv Turner had a suspicion this was not his year, it has now been confirmed.
25. Cleveland Browns -- Beating the Steelers could have been the start of something good for the Browns.
26. Arizona Cardinals -- The last time they won a game, players had not yet started wearing pink for breast cancer awareness month.
27. Tennessee Titans -- The Jaguars removed whatever air was left in the Titans' balloon.
28. Oakland Raiders -- Despite a lot of changes, they still look like the same old Raiders.
29. Carolina Panthers -- Where has the Cam Newton we saw Monday night been all season?
30. Philadelphia Eagles -- It's too late for Bryce Brown to stop the ship from sinking.
31. Jacksonville Jaguars -- Chad Henne might have resurrected both a team and a career on Sunday.
32. Kansas City Chiefs -- Will Geno Smith be under center for the Chiefs in 2013?
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.