Ballot and comments from AP Pro 32 panel voter Rich Gannon of CBS Sports/SiriusXM NFL Radio:
RICH GANNON (CBS Sports/SiriusXM NFL Radio)
1. Houston Texans -- Impressive win in Detroit on a short week. Two straight wins in overtime shows this team knows how to finish.
2. Atlanta Falcons -- Seven of their 10 wins have been by 7 points or less, another team that knows how to get to the finish line.
3. Denver Broncos -- This Manning machine keeps picking up steam each week.
4. New England Patriots -- Only concern I have is with their defense ... good enough to win in postseason?
5. San Francisco 49ers -- May be awhile before we see Alex Smith again.
6. New York Giants -- Playing like champions once again ... impressive beat down of the Packers got my attention.
7. Chicago Bears -- Cutler makes all the difference, can't win without him.
8. Baltimore Ravens -- Very inconsistent at times on both sides of the ball but they are 9-2.
9. Green Bay Packers -- Having a problem protecting Rodgers right now and that's a huge problem (have already given up 37 sacks, second most in league).
10. Cincinnati Bengals -- After losing four straight, they have now won three in a row (zero interceptions from Dalton in those three wins).
11. Pittsburgh Steelers -- Ben back throwing in practice is great news, now can and will he start on Sunday against the Ravens?
12. Tampa Bay Buccaneers -- Came up a little short against Atlanta, but they are getting better each week and will be spoilers the rest of the way.
13. Indianapolis Colts -- Bruce Arians has done a wonderful job in Chuck Pagano's absence and has them primed for the playoffs.
14. Seattle Seahawks -- Can' win away from home (5-0 at home and just 1-5 on the road).
15. New Orleans Saints -- Still dangerous despite the league's worst defense (32nd).
16. Minnesota Vikings -- We know they can beat Detroit in the division, but not so sure about Chicago and Green Bay.
17. Washington Redskins -- Love watching RG3 work, this kid is special!
18. Miami Dolphins -- Nice win at home against the Seahawks, amazing what they can do when they don't turn it over.
19. Dallas Cowboys -- This team is a mess, what more can I say other then you just never know what you're going to get each week.
20. San Diego Chargers -- Probably too high, but who would you like me to put here instead?
21. Detroit Lions -- 4-7 and look who they've beat -- St. Louis, Philadelphia, Seattle, Jacksonville.
22. New York Jets -- Hard to watch this outfit as they are now bad on defense as well.
23. Carolina Panthers -- Win against Eagles may be a little too late for Ron Rivera and what remains off his staff.
24. Tennessee Titans -- The firing of offensive coordinator Chris Palmer not a good sign for that coaching staff this late in the season.
25. Cleveland Browns -- Just their second win over the Steelers in the last 18 meetings, the defense was impressive!
26. Buffalo Bills -- Never good when your star wide receiver starts questioning the head coach who just happens to be the play caller.
27. Arizona Cardinals -- QB situation has been an absolute killer for the Cards.
28. St. Louis Rams -- Any divisional win (Arizona) means a great deal in year one with a new coaching staff.
29. Philadelphia Eagles -- Amazing how far they've fallen now with seven straight losses under Andy Reid.
30. Jacksonville Jaguars -- Change to Chad Henne at QB a little too late but will it be permanent?
31. Oakland Raiders -- The effort from the defense at times is pathetic especially inside.
32. Kansas City Chiefs -- Struggling everywhere and that's why they have just one win.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Cuomo to Kardashian: You might be breaking the law.
Can you guess why this pigeon is the world's most expensive?
This fox plays like a cat when he gets his paws on a golf ball. (Video)
Check out the most expensive home for sale in the U.S. (Video)