LONG BEACH, Calif. (AP) - A Southern California man has been hospitalized after a barbecue exploded and touched off a house fire.
City News Service says the Long Beach man was lighting a barbecue in the rear portion of his home when there was a flash explosion just before dawn on Monday.
The blast sparked a small fire that was quickly extinguished by firefighters
The man is in a hospital with second-degree burns on his face. His name hasn't been released.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
James Franco wants fans to spot him half a million for a film trilogy.
The U. of Oregon is cracking down on a fan favorite.
Don't look for the movie about Jodi Arias to be about her trial. (Video)
Meet the newest liligers - mom's a liger and dad's a lion. (Photos)