WASHINGTON - Nine people are facing charges for participating in what federal agencies say was a brothel in Prince William County. Investigators are still looking for one suspect.
Investigators are still looking for Elisio Barraza Gomez, 43, of Manassas, Va., who is facing charges of maintaining a bawdy place. He is described by police as a Hispanic man, standing 5-feet-7-inches and weighs approximately 250 pounds. He has brown eyes and black hair.
Detectives with the county, Homeland Security, the FBI and agents with Customs and Border Protection busted the brothel Aug. 23 after a two-year joint investigation.
The brothel is located at 10425 Grant Avenue in Manassas, according to Prince William County police.
In connection with the brothel, police have arrested and charged the following nine people:
- Sergio Librado Barraza Gomez, 37, charged with prostitution
- Edwin Antonio Guevara Orellana, 28, charged with prostitution
- Tomasa Cabera De La Rosa, 43, charged with prostitution
- Jose De Jesus Sierra Vasquez, 23, charged with aiding in prostitution and possession with intent to distribute marijuana
- Alfredo Juarez Ramirez, 30, charged with frequenting a bawdy place
- Erika Ramirez-Salinas, 22, charged with frequenting a bawdy place
- Juan Manuel Ramirez Barbosa, 47, charged with frequenting a bawdy place
- Monica Lucas Felipe, 28, charged with frequenting a bawdy place
- Fredis Del-Cid, 45, charge frequenting a bawdy place
Follow WTOP on Twitter.
(Copyright 2012 by WTOP. All Rights Reserved.)