WASHINGTON - Nine people have been taken to the hospital after experiencing the effects of carbon monoxide poisoning in their apartment on Blake Lane in Oakton.
Four of the people were adults. Five were children.
Fairfax County Fire and Rescue tells WTOP firefighters responded to the home on Blake Lane after the group complained of headaches.
They were taken to the hospital, just to be safe, but should all be okay. The cause was a malfunctioning stove.
Follow WTOP on Twitter.
(Copyright 2012 by WTOP. All Rights Reserved.)
"Terminator 2" actor suspected of violating restraining order.
An NFL player relieves himself of his feelings toward the IRS.
More cursing happens in Maryland than across the Potomac River.
Weinstein showcases Kelly, Mandela films at Cannes.