A Marketing Resource for Washington DC Area Businesses
A topical marketing resource, developed and written by a team of experienced federal marketers who help companies reach the federal government.
"Like" the glass-enclosed nerve center on Facebook!
Follow one of our various Twitter accounts
Sign up for email and text message alerts.
Top Business News
Washington Business Journal
- ID.me launches its retail marketplace
- Freedom Bank of Virginia begins trading on new OTC marketplace
- New online lender targets D.C. millennials with 'merit-based' interest rates
- Hear from our 2014 Healthiest Employers themselves in 30 seconds or less (Video)
- Peterson, Brandywine to develop town center in Herndon
- House gives State, Education the green light to find new real estate in the D.C. region
- Vocus' new focus: CEO Peter Granat maps out a post-merger future for the PR software powerhouse
- Arlington, Alexandria lead nation for millennial migration
- Will there be a food fight in Capitol Riverfront as vegans, bacon lovers converge?
- Del Frisco's envisions more Del Frisco's Grilles, starting with Northern Virginia
- CDC picks D.C. for new campaign to step up HIV treatment
- Why workspaces are shrinking, and why that's a good thing
- Venture capital chief on net neutrality
WTOP Saves You Money
DC Marketing Pro
- 10 Ways to Screw Up Your Federal Marketing (and How to Avoid Them)
- Three Public Relations Practices To Enhance Your Marketing Strategy
- Effective Social Media Marketing From Adidas At The World Cup
- By the Numbers: Web Video is The Content King
- How to Write and Distribute Your Press Release in Washington DC
- Is This a Business Fail or a Brilliant Marketing Strategy?
Federal Marketing Insights
- Are You Prepared for the Future of Federal Marketing? This Video Interview Can Help
- Federal Marketing Video: How to Effectively Use Lead Generation
- New Federal Marketing Video: Digital and Social Media Strategies
- How to Get News Editors to Read your Press Releases and Return your Calls
- New Video Series: Communicating to the Federal Government
- Federal Branding vs. Federal Marketing: Know the Difference
, September 19, 2014
Now: 64 °FTonight: Increasing amounts of clouds
Hi: 73 °F | Lo: 60 °F