A Marketing Resource for Washington DC Area Businesses
A topical marketing resource, developed and written by a team of experienced federal marketers who help companies reach the federal government.
"Like" the glass-enclosed nerve center on Facebook!
Follow one of our various Twitter accounts
Sign up for email and text message alerts.
Top Business News
Washington Business Journal
- Prince George's Community College bans e-cigarettes
- MicroStrategy announces 'corporate restructuring' ahead of first earnings call in nine years
- Hilton dials up new room-selection app in hotel tech race
- Rep. Jim Moran weighs in on Fort Belvoir janitor strike
- GSA sets stage for major office consolidation for Justice Department
- Tennis star Lleyton Hewitt on tennis, bouncing back and why playing in Washington is special to him (Video)
- The feds trust those with security clearances with national secrets. But they apparently can't trust them all to pay their taxes.
- Janitors at Fort Belvoir could walk off the job tomorrow
- D.C. moves quickly to get Height Act changes on the books
- How to avoid summer hotel, vacation and sports ticket scams
- Sneak peek: RareSweets coming to CityCenterDC (and it's not too 'cutesy')
- What's the best way to diagnose a stroke? MedStar Washington has an idea
- Earn airline miles by parking or eating at BWI
WTOP Saves You Money
- Darden CEO to step down amid Olive Garden troubles
- Business Highlights
- Dollar Tree steps up fight, buys Family Dollar
- US companies increasingly fish for growth overseas
- Mixed trading picture on Wall Street ... Dollar Tree buys Family Dollar ... Airline advertising-Congress
- Clarification: Fast Food Workers-Convention story
DC Marketing Pro
- 10 Ways to Screw Up Your Federal Marketing (and How to Avoid Them)
- Three Public Relations Practices To Enhance Your Marketing Strategy
- Effective Social Media Marketing From Adidas At The World Cup
- By the Numbers: Web Video is The Content King
- How to Write and Distribute Your Press Release in Washington DC
- Is This a Business Fail or a Brilliant Marketing Strategy?
Federal Marketing Insights
- Federal Conferences Can Take a Cue from Mainstream Conferences
- ?Same As It Ever Was? vs. ?Change?
- Integrated Marketing Applications for Federal Marketers
- In Federal Marketing, HOW You Deliver Your Message Matters!
- Using Sponsored Content to Achieve Your Federal Marketing Goals
- You Might be in Federal Marketing if?
, July 29, 2014
Now: 79 °FTonight: Breezy early; otherwise, patchy clouds
Hi: 84 °F | Lo: 63 °F