A Marketing Resource for Washington DC Area Businesses
A topical marketing resource, developed and written by a team of experienced federal marketers who help companies reach the federal government.
"Like" the glass-enclosed nerve center on Facebook!
Follow one of our various Twitter accounts
Sign up for email and text message alerts.
Top Business News
Washington Business Journal
- In slow start, D.C. region raises $217.5M in first-quarter venture
- Outdated proposal? No problem.
- One scary comparison: One night's hospital stay in the U.S. vs. rest of the world
- Affordable Care Act sign-ups reach 8 million, Obama says
- Roadside assistance startup Urgent.ly raises seed cash, preps for Series A
- Sandy Spring Bank keeping close watch on branch activity
- Intelligence community supports sale of high-res satellite images
- Jose Andres to blog for new National Geographic food website
- Innovation Elixir: What our kitchens, bathrooms and bedrooms may look like in a decade
- Pentagon City Mall facelift, expansion starts 'soon'
- P. Diddy is Howard U's commencement speaker
- Walgreens to replace Guess, Potomac River Running also coming to Penn Quarter
- D.C. rents among fastest rising in the nation
WTOP Saves You Money
- Car insurance discounts for those who take public transit
- University of Virginia tops best-investment list
- Consumer Reports: Replace your mattress, best mattresses to buy
- Consumers aren't satisfied with their telecom providers
- Amazon Prime price shock? Try these cheaper rivals
- Tax tips to maximize your paycheck
DC Marketing Pro
- 10 Ways to Screw Up Your Federal Marketing (and How to Avoid Them)
- How Public Relations Fits Into Your DC Marketing Strategy
- 10 LinkedIn Best Practices
- 5 Most Effective Marketing Strategies of the 21st Century
- A Perfect Example of Integrated Marketing
- Important Information for Effective Washington DC?s Marketing Plans
Federal Marketing Insights
- What?s Your Federal Marketing Strategy When You Don?t Have MDF?
- To Attribute or Not To Attribute - That Is The Question!
- The Emotional Roller Coaster of Federal Marketing
- The Marketing Umbrella ? How to focus on key initiatives while maintaining your brand strategy
- Establish Your Baseline - The Simple Way to Measure Marketing
- 5 Essential Elements for Creating the Best Federal Marketing Strategy
, April 18, 2014
Now: 43 °FTonight: Mostly cloudy
Hi: 59 °F | Lo: 42 °F