A Marketing Resource for Washington DC Area Businesses
A topical marketing resource, developed and written by a team of experienced federal marketers who help companies reach the federal government.
"Like" the glass-enclosed nerve center on Facebook!
Follow one of our various Twitter accounts
Sign up for email and text message alerts.
Top Business News
Washington Business Journal
- ?Beyond milk and eggs: A summer of retail-hospital partnerships in Washington region
- Flying JetBlue? Don?t go to the wrong terminal
- EagleBank to sell Virginia Heritage branch to Cardinal Bank
- DiamondRock adds hotels in Times Square, Key West
- Danaher?s Joyce takes CEO title Sept. 9
- Orfinger on 18 years as publisher: 'People didn't think of us as the center of a business community' (Video)
- Mercadito will be new restaurant in D.C.'s Marriott Marquis
- Del Frisco's $10 million CityCenterDC steakhouse is designed to be the opposite of 'stuffy'
- Actor Kevin Spacey has a stint in D.C. and it's not with 'House of Cards'
- Coming to Tysons Galleria: a new font
- Crumbs cupcake shops could reopen in the D.C. region
- Study may give Maryland the edge in landing FBI headquarters
- With new Pinea restaurant, W Hotel rethinks luxury, aims local
WTOP Saves You Money
- Surrogate offers clues into man with 16 babies
- Home Depot probes possible credit card data breach
- Revel casino follows Showboat, closes its doors
- Some fear auto industry returning to bad habits
- Centerplate: CEO resigns over dog's mistreatment
- Wall Street finishes down slightly ... Home Depot data breach ... Detroit bankruptcy trial
DC Marketing Pro
- 10 Ways to Screw Up Your Federal Marketing (and How to Avoid Them)
- Three Public Relations Practices To Enhance Your Marketing Strategy
- Effective Social Media Marketing From Adidas At The World Cup
- By the Numbers: Web Video is The Content King
- How to Write and Distribute Your Press Release in Washington DC
- Is This a Business Fail or a Brilliant Marketing Strategy?
Federal Marketing Insights
- New Federal Marketing Video: Digital and Social Media Strategies
- How to Get News Editors to Read your Press Releases and Return your Calls
- New Video Series: Communicating to the Federal Government
- Federal Branding vs. Federal Marketing: Know the Difference
- Tweet to Meet Your Federal Marketing Goals!
- Federal Conferences Can Take a Cue from Mainstream Conferences
, September 3, 2014
Now: 80 °FTonight: A couple of evening thunderstorms
Hi: 92 °F | Lo: 69 °F