(Updated at 11:40 a.m.) Some crafty Arlingtonians spent part of yesterday’s snow day creating sculptures from the especially wet and mouldable snow.
Among the creations spotted around town:
- A large polar bear in Quincy Park, holding a bottle of Coca-Cola.
- Two 7-8 foot tall snow creatures across from the Crystal City Marriott. The creatures looked like “a snow wizard and his oversized cat,” we’re told.
- A shapely figure outside of Bailey’s Pub in Ballston.
- A boxy, bike-riding snowman, location unknown.
- A “cute candy-faced Floridian snow-woman in Ballston”
Did you spot any other snow sculptures in Arlington? Upload the photo to the comments or email them to email@example.com.