The job description and requirements are as follows.
Calling all crazy cat ladies! Loyalty® reigns supreme among Arlington’s most selective felines! Our part time pet sitting positions are the right balance of time/energy for students, retirees, entrepreneurs, stay at home moms or any animal lover interested in creating great supplemental income while supporting your neighbors. Our employees love PETS and PEOPLE alike, and eagerly deliver a regular routine of high quality care & interaction with a consistent roster of clients in a tight geographic area within ARLINGTON, VA.
COMPENSATION: Paid on a generous per visit basis averaging between $14 and $17 per hour, 100% tips & expenses, cancellation, holiday and overtime pay.
HOURS: As Needed within one or all of our established pet sitting shifts: 6 to 10 a.m., 2 to 4 p.m., 4 to 6 p.m., 6 to 9 p.m.
TRAINING: This is a professional position that starts immediately after successful completion of required FREE & PAID field and classroom training, including PetTech® CPR, First Aid Certification, Loyalty® LitterLab™ Feline Health Training and Safety Furst™ Urban WalkPro™ dog walking safety training as well as a foundation in canine behavior and body language.
- SELF-MOTIVATED ANIMAL LOVER
- LONG TERM commitment at a minimum of six months is required.
- Joining a supportive TEAM, where you never stop learning about pets and their behavior, nutrition, enrichment, safety and care.
- Your permanent home address is within TWO MILES OF our service area in Arlington County.
- You authorize permission to run a full criminal BACKGROUND CHECK.
- You possess a reliable insured AUTO and valid driver’s license.
- You possess a reliable SMARTPHONE you are willing to use for work.
HOW TO APPLY: You must complete BOTH steps in order to be considered.
1. Email a COVER LETTER to email@example.com containing a paragraph explaining WHY you feel you would be a great addition to the Loyalty® Team; and
2. Complete the APPLICATION at: http://www.loyaltypet.com/apply
Acupuncture is weird enough on people - but on a turtle?
Germany seizes the pet after the Biebs fails to get it from customs.
While waiting for help, one man chose to entertain himself.
This fox plays like a cat when he gets his paws on a golf ball. (Video)