Looking for a job? Know someone who is? ARLnow.com periodically highlights job openings in the area. If you’re an employer with a position to fill, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how we can help get your listing out in front of our talented, well-educated readership.
It’s been a rough few years for real estate professionals. But DC has the #1 rental market in the country, and Urban Igloo is at its forefront. That’s why we’re hiring a full-time Northern Virginia leasing agent to join our team who are passionate about helping renters find the perfect apartment.
What You Do
As a full-time matchmaker for DC-area renters and landlords, you will:
- Search our web-based property database and find the best matches
- Meet with qualified renters and landlords in one of our offices
- Coordinate with DC-area renters and landlords to set up appointments
- Take photos and videos of new listings and help present them effectively on our website
- Oversee the background check and lease signing process
- Generate additional landlord and renter leads to maximize your business.
What You Get
- Potential of $50,000+ per year
- Qualified renter leads to help you grow your real estate business
- Intensive one-on-one training with our professional real estate veterans
- Tools and resources to close your first deal within one month (including license reimbursement)
- Administrative support for renter screening, scheduling, applications, and lease process
- A gateway to a successful career in commercial or residential real estate
- Experience with new media and customer relationship management
- A fun bunch of co-workers in a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company
What You Need
- You have a background in retail, sales, leasing, or real estate
- You own a safe, clean vehicle and enjoy driving
- You know the Arlington, Alexandria, Tysons Corner and Reston areas
- You are comfortable working weekends and getting paid on a commission basis
- You are hardworking, outgoing, friendly, and professional
Apply for this position at http://www.urbanigloo.com/about/jobs/dc_rental_agent.php
To find their Mr. Darcy, one theater in Minn. has turned to a Mad Man.
How much did a painting of a topless "Golden Girl" fetch?
Emma Watson revels in her post-"Potter" freedom at Cannes.
Conn. zoo officials don't know how this baby came to be born.