The fire was reported around 9:00 a.m. in a top floor apartment of the 12-story building. Heavy smoke was seen coming from the apartment upon emergency responders’ arrival. Described as a natural gas-fed kitchen fire, the blaze was quickly knocked down once Arlington County firefighters reached the apartment.
The fire did not spread to other apartments, but smoke did spread to at least two other units. Firefighters are ventilating the smoke now.
Lil Wayne: I wasn't intentionally stepping on the U.S. flag. (Video)
These are the unique names celebrities give their children. (Gallery)
Don't look for the movie about Jodi Arias to be about her trial. (Video)
The pope invited a teen with Down Syndrome up to his car for a spin.