Ben Besse, special to wtop.com
Want to impress your dinner guests with an eye-popping dessert? Napoleons are easy to put together and will satisfy any sweet tooth.
½ cup white chocolate pudding
1½ cups canned whipped cream
2 powdered doughnuts
1 cup strawberries, hulled and sliced
1. Gently fold white chocolate pudding (boxed or pre-made) into one cup of whipped cream, making sure to not deflate whipped cream.
2. Cut doughnuts across into 3 equal slices, slicing through the girth.
3. Place a bottom slice of each doughnut on two plates.
4. Spread two to three tablespoons of the pudding mousse on top of each doughnut slice. Arrange three to four slices of strawberry on top of mousse and top with a dollop of whipped cream.
5. Place the middle slice of each doughnut on top of the whipped cream and repeat the mousse, strawberry and whipped cream layers.
6. Top with the top slice of each doughnut.
See the recipe featured in College & Cook.
Editor's Note: College & Cook Magazine is the first publication for all things food and college and works with students from more than 50 campuses nationwide. The student-run quarterly digital magazine was founded by George Washington University junior Audrey Scagnelli. Check it out at www.collegeandcook.com. Follow @collegeandcook on Twitter and Pinterest.
Follow @WTOPLiving on Twitter.
(Copyright 2013 by WTOP. All Rights Reserved.)
A German official says Justin will have to pay for his monkey's care.
An NFL player relieves himself of his feelings toward the IRS.
More cursing happens in Maryland than across the Potomac River.
Would you give this guy your number? Most likely, says a new study.