WASHINGTON - A local organization will be offering free rides home for partyers on St. Patrick's Day.
The Washington Regional Alcohol Program is sponsoring a SoberRide program from 4 p.m. Sunday to 4 a.m. Monday.
The program offers a free cab ride home up to a $30, and individuals must be at least 21 years old to use the service.
In addition to St. Patrick's Day, WRAP runs the service during the holiday season, Independence Day and Halloween.
Participating taxi companies include:
- Alexandria Yellow Cab (Alexandria)
- Barwood, Inc. (Montgomery County)
- Fairfax Yellow Cab (Fairfax County)
- Loudoun Yellow Cab (Eastern Loudoun County)
- Manassas Cab Company (Prince William County)
- Red Top Cab Company (Arlington County)
- Silver Cab of Prince George's County (Prince George's County)
- Yellow Cab of District of Columbia (District of Columbia)
- Yellow Cab of Prince William County (Prince William County)
To receive a ride, call 1-800-200-8294.
© 2013 WTOP. All Rights Reserved.
Oreo's new flavor is getting a ton of buzz. So we tried it.
Sage Moonblood, Pilot Inspektor, Diva Thin Muffin. The list goes on.
What can happen to you when you don't get enough sleep.
The U. of Oregon is cracking down on a fan favorite.