ARLINGTON, Va. - Authorities say a man in his 20s was killed when he was electrocuted while working in an electrical closet in Arlington.
The man was part of a construction crew working in a mixed-use residential and commercial building in the 2200 block of Pershing Drive on Wednesday afternoon. He has not been identified.
Police say the man came into contact with a main electrical line. He was taken to an area hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration will investigate the death.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Clothes have a starring role at the Cannes Film Festival. (Photos)
WTOP takes an all-electric motorcycle for a test drive. (Video)
Robin Roberts will write a memoir about her struggle with illness.
A tornado survivor finds an answer to prayer in the rubble. (Video)